What is the Emergency Information System (Smart I.C.E.)?
Smart I.C.E., our Emergency Information System is an optional feature that allows you to store certain information about your family, your home, and your vehicles that may be useful in the event of an emergency.
You can opt-out or in anytime that you like by selecting it from the menu in our free mobile app or our web application.
If you enter it, your information can be searched by:
- License plate number of vehicles-So your information can be searched by license plate number.
- Home address.
- Home or mobile phone numbers.
Options are available for most any type of information that you may choose to store which would be good for emergency responders to be aware of such as:
- Any medical infirmities which could affect their response.
- Do you have a storm shelter and where is it located.
- Images of your home so that they know which windows to prioritize in the event of a fire.
- Configuration of your home as well as any materials or design elements that may be good to know.
Note: Your information is protected by our innovative 3 point security system. You can learn more here.